HD SOUTH - Home Of The Gilbert Historical Museum
If you’re looking for a comprehensive collection on the history of Gilbert, then look no further! We are the only museum in Gilbert and we pride ourselves in the quality and quantity of archives we’ve gathered and preserved over the years.
HD SOUTH is also the center for arts and culture in Gilbert and we have consistent and on-going programs and events focusing on Art, Health & Wellness, History, Literature, Music and Science. Young, old, or somewhere in between, the happenings at HD SOUTH will keep you coming back.
THINGS TO KNOW
- As of June 9, 2020, our hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
- Masks/facial coverings will be required for all visitors, volunteers, and staff.
- When visitors, volunteers and staff arrive, they must use hand sanitizer as they enter the building, stands will be located near each entrance. Everyone will be encouraged to use hand sanitizer frequently.
- The entire museum and all interactive exhibits will be “no touch” until further notice.
- Physical distancing will be adhered to by visitors, volunteers, and staff.
- Drinking fountains will be out of service.
- Upon arrival, guests will be asked the following questions:
- Do you currently have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing?
- Does anyone in your household currently have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing?
- Do you or someone in your household have a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you or someone in your household been in contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you traveled outside the U.S. within the last 14 days?
- If a visitor answers “yes” to any of the above questions, they will be asked to leave and return at least two weeks later and when they are symptom free.